Saturday, September 19, 2009

My MP3.

I am a music lover. I can't live without music. In fact, wherever I go, whether I am at work, in school or having a travel, music is with me. I enjoy its company. With my zest of liking and loving music, I purchased this MP3 which I bought last year. Before, I use the portable CD player. But it is quite risky for me using the CD because I need to download songs in a CD for me to hear the songs that I like. Unlike this MP3, I can select songs which I download and listen to them successively. In fact, it can store almost 500 songs. Mine, I just got 279 for now. This MP3 has also FM and AM station. This widens my selection if I want to hear the latest news on current events and artist wherever I go.

Life is musical with the use of my MP3! Music makes me alive everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment