Sunday, January 24, 2010

CS-8000 Circuit Seeker

Last week, I called for a help of an expert electrician here closed in Katy, Texas to check our electric wires and electric box because I felt that there is a serious problem with our electricity. It can't perform well with our high voltage units and appliances.

I was looking at the electric expert as he do fix the problem. He has use a gadget that has a small screen in it. It is called CS-8000 Circuit Seekers as he said. No wonder he easily detects the main problem and that was the concealed wiring and a little break of an open, live circuit. He said that if I didn't directly ask for help, chances are the wire will cause fire.

Indeed, I feel at ease now that our electricity gives its safe function. But thanks to the electricity expert and his CS-8000 Circuit Seeker for a job, excellently work done.

No comments:

Post a Comment