Sunday, November 29, 2009

New Windows for Mobile Phones

I have enjoyed using the pleasures of mobile phones especially my Windows Mobile 6.5 home screen. Wherever I go, whatever I do, this keeps me updated about the important information of my emails, text messages, missed calls and calendar appointments. It really does include an update version of Internet Explorer.

Furthermore, the operating system includes Microsoft's new My Phone service which is a mobile data synchronisation service that lets me back up text messages, photos, video and contacts to Microsoft's servers for free. This service is made perfectly for us, customers, to make it easier for us to upgrade our Windows smart phone or retrieve data if our handset is lost or stolen.

Moreover, the company has also launched Windows Marketplace for Mobile, a new online applications store that will provide mobile applications directly to our phone.

With this enjoyment of life's comfort through using the phone with connection of the Internet, everything is made possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment