Friday, December 4, 2009

MF-2HD Formatted Diskette instead of USB

For many years, I have been trusting to use the USB to save files, scanned photos and download music which I got from the Internet.

In fact, whenever I encoded prints using the Microsoft Word, I save the files in the USB. Moreover, when I have it printed, I just insert my USB in the computer, open the file name and have it print. There are many things that I can do with my USB. It makes my work faster, easier and it saves time.

Just currently, I have found out that my computer grasp virus which I think I get it from saving files from the office to my computer. No matter I close the file (having the virus), it successively show in the screen and so I have to quickly close them which I can't catch up.

My computer is destroyed and I spend $400 to fix them in the computer shop.

With this, I shift using the MF-2HD Formatted Diskette to save files. Eventhough, it can only store little files, I get the right protection from computer virus.

As a result, I also have my computer virus protected. NG2Q6GMCRNPF

No comments:

Post a Comment