Saturday, December 19, 2009

New Canon Printer.

I have my old printer at home. It is Epson but when one finds this brand nowadays, it is obsolete or many store regarded this as face-out.

As a result, I bought a new printer which also has two 150-sheet paper trays, a duplex ADF copier and full network scan, fax and printing. Pixma MX850 Canon has it all and I love using it. I can have all the task done without me doing the work on different machines. This is truly all in one. It drat prints emerged at 13.5 ppm, text at 7.9 ppm and full-colour is cheap to run, with a mixed-colour print cost of just 5.6 pp per page.

Furthermore, it has four-colour inkjet MFP=9,600x2,400 dpi maximum resolution, 4,8000x9,600 dpi scan resolution, USB, 10/100 one-year RTB warranty.

Moreover, it has power but it is cheap to run, with a mixed-colour print cost of just 5.6 p per page.

Actually, this one is what I really need to work my job done, easy and fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment